2012年1月5日星期四

EeEe ▪ 說✘ I'm with You ☺



I'm standing on the bridge , I'm waiting in the dark , I'm alone .
Isn't anyone trying to find me , won't somebody come take me home
It's damn cool night , and I trying to figure out of this life

I'm looking for a place , I'm searching for a face , I'm still alone .
Because nothing's going right and everythings a mess 
And no one like's to be alone , why is everything so confusing 
Maybe I'm just out of my mind

BUT NOW ......... CHANGING ......
Hi 2012 , I wish it is a good year for me =)


I engaged in 27/12/2011 
With a guy who called Jling  , and he is my Fiancé   XD

I can be tough , I can be strong and also I can be alone .
But now you walk into my mind , You're always there , you're everywhere .
The way he's always in my head like a Bluetooth , I got a text to him , he said he care =) 
Cause I'm all about him , thing I'm falling and I don't know why 
Don't do nothing much at all , I don't need fancy car , I don't need diamond ring
I don't need any extra things , Let's we falling down of this fucking sweet feeling =) 
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He asked me can't go for drink , he asked me sleep early .
He said when I drunk he will accompany me , and he always be there .
He asked me cannot drink too much every night , he asked me back early and take a good care every night .
He never said that he want me and I never promised him I won't say good bye .
Bittersweet was the only feel that we share in this sweet summertime .
So sad but true , we must leave it behind in our heart , in our mind that's enough .
But my heart has a place for the smile on you face , just keep it in the HEART .
That will keep us warm long after =)

Okay, I'm fine and happy here , That is ...... nothing to notice 
Take care guys 

It's not over till It's over , but i guess this is really over now
There's something I gotta say before I let you go THANK YOU .

Good night finace  , have a nice dream =) Take a good care for yourself =)
Good night everyone , see next post , Bye  

没有评论:

发表评论