2011年6月21日星期二

EeEe ▪ 說✘ New Job ☺



Hi friends ... (:
Tomorrow will be my first day of work
It`s gonna be a busy and tiring life for me
In fact , I should go to bed now but I still online here
A little nervous start form now ==
Anyway , I will try my best do the best =)

Tomorrow working at City Square / Level 3 / beside F.O.S
If you `re looking for a girl`s gift , You can come to me
I can help you XD It is because my job is selling Women`s bags
The bags look special and fashion , It made form Korea
100% handmade and it is made by Recycle material
Who are interested can come and take a look =)

And I hope that all of my friends ... you you you and you !!!
Come visit and support me ya =) Because I love you damn damn much !!!
I hope that everything can be fine == I am very worried I could not do well
Please ................. be fine =)

Actually I will Working at 2 different places
1 - City Square / Level 3 / beside F.O.S
2- KSL / Level 1 / Opposite Season
Come and visit ya =) My dear dear friends ..............

1 more thing !!! Although I am very beh song , I have no idea
Why do you delete me ?? How dare you can be ?
I guess this should be the end of it
Should I choose to ignore or find her out have a nice chat ?
Well , i think i am just gonna move on and forget it
I seriously pissed off with your fucked up attitude !
FUCK YOU betul
From now on, you are no longer matter to me anymore!
And also you are no longer to be my friend ANYMORE !


Ya...that`s all ...I think i should go to bed now
Good night everybody =)

没有评论:

发表评论