2011年5月23日星期一

EeEe ▪ 說✘Travel☺


Finally , I can Travel !!!
Feel so excited now !!! I can`t wait !!!
Genting Im Coming ... Open your Arms around me  RIGHT NOW
Although I`m so tired now , i was updating my blog
My friends , My babe , My sisters and My family ... please don`t ask for PRESENT !!!
so shocked !!! even that word are so touching for me !!! ( act are so bad )
gave all of you a big hugs okay ~~ ** lol lol
i can share my pic with all of you too =)  Wait for me okay ... love you all =)

Yes, You`re drive me crazy NOW !!!
I am so disappointed =(
No matter who are you ... I don`t care anymore
you always though that Im yours ... you never know that how sad i will be
So just forget about it !!! I have my own life now
I`m enjoyed ... I`m happy ... I`m loving  =)
So, fine  =) Let it go ............................................
even though I love you ...

pid yoyo , keisha , triumph >> Miss me okay !! i know you will =)
Lynn >> so touching lo * lol
ahbibi & eric >> Are you ready to have fun with me ??? I thing You are !!! **lol


Just a short short short posted ...wait for my genting post !!!
Sleep now... even though I miss you right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论