2011年5月20日星期五

EeEe ▪ 說✘Lovely Friends 520☺



Special day just available for Special person
As for me , my lovely friends is the most special =)

Actually , i just went back from meet my lovely friends
I`m so happy today...!!!
After my piano class I went to fetch pid pid yoyo
Then we went to Setia Tropika Starbucks to meet Keisha & Triumph
Four of us squeeze a sofa then share to use 1 laptop
We chat We laugh We make a noise TOGETHER




A girl who called KEISHA , she she she bought a ipad already !!!
SHOCKED ME !!! never told us before ... ><
Then we taken picturesssssssss  NON-STOP
around 100++ pics we taken i think ==
We use Iphone to take suddenly we changed Ipad Then changed to camera ==
The whole starbucks is our voices ... I think other customers should hate us =(
( just because we r so noisyyyyyy )

Around 8pm we changed a place for meet another friends
They are ahbibi & Eric Tan
We went to Let`s eat taken my dinner ( I`m so hungry act == )
We have already decided next tuesday want to go to GENTING
I`m feel excited now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genting I`m coming ~~~ ** lol lol




These are my Lovely friends in my life
I love them damn much
I hope that our friendship will keep on till NON-STOP
520 520 520 All my lovely Friends
You`re the best














没有评论:

发表评论