2011年5月19日星期四

EeEe ▪ 說✘Complicated ☺


Hey , Is me again  ( of course , this is my own blog )
Is the same as ,  I was at this time to updated my blog
Just a short post for today , because i am nothing to do now ==

Finally my mummy went back from genting just now
Hopefully she has bought me some presents , I`m so happy here ^^
The most important is she bought me 2kg durian , even that i `m sick now
I have been eating NON - STOP **Lol

I woke up early this morning , just because i need to fetch my grandmother went to do her body treament
I`m damn tired for sure !!! BUT ............ a stupid girl who called yeo yee hwa 
She really doesn`t has any ' student love ' ( I`m a patient now okay )
I was kidnapped by her this afternood !!! 
she direct came to my house , then asked me have a shower ... !#$%&*($^ 
after that we went to my lasted school ELS centre ... have a lunch with Cai qian and Daphne
Although it is to taken lunch with them , BUT.... ( again )
In fact , just changed another place for meet Keisha , Triumph and Sexy babe
after taken our lunch at uncle john we went to City plaza to ask about SIM information
ALL THESE ARE BECAUSE STUPID + UGLY YOYO  ****lol lol

LTL I love you damn much
Although only a few simple words , but i am very impressed
( so touching for me , tissu please **lol )
feel like a big big hug ( like a king kong hug ) can I ?
 Anyway really wanted to say Thank you so much muchhh

Also thank for other friends
thank for your care thank for your hug 
I think I am ready now =)
( my friends... hug hug please )

My dear , be strong and please take a good care yourself okay =)
This could be good for us It`s already better than last
and love is worse than knowing even that you`re holding back
I could be all that you needed if you let me try =)
Whenever I`m without you

Hand in hand We walk together ... I`m promise I never left
I am sure that We can have a better life in future =)

没有评论:

发表评论