2011年5月17日星期二

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Fucking Perfect`s Party ☺


Hi my friends!!!
show up always in this hours , do you know why ?
Just a short updates to make here don`t be so lonely =p
errmm...actually i have so much thing to post it out 
so just keep more patient for waiting my next post ya =) 
see!!! i am look like a good blogger , even that already 1am , i still update my blog **Lol


Yes , Party today AGAIN !!! say YES to party !!!
I just came back from a FUCKING PERFECT `s party
I went to Bukit Indah Debox just now , with Yishan Goh & Eric Tan and Amanda [ ahbibi ]
( ahbibi is a new name which we gave her , so don`t call her sixteen years old anymore )
Debox such a good place for celebrate birthday or makes some gathering or events 
I thing I`ve fallen in love with it , daddy can i have a birthday party at there?Lol***
I have a special treament , it is be`cos my god brother working at there XD
that`s why i got some special treaments ^^haha
We sang for 4 hours today , xi hao ( my god bro) add 1 more hour for me
damn love you , thx u so muchhhhhh
after that we went to a cafe for taken our dinner
after dinner we start to played poker which called heart attack ** Lol
I cannot stop laughing , keep laugh laugh laugh !!!
it`s really so funny !!! Eric Tan always lose then show his funny faces to us ^^ hahaha

come , i introduce my funny friends to all of you ...
any interested parties please contact*****LOL LOL
Let`s we start now


Yishan Goh , She is my cousin 
she can sing well in korea song and she also can rap
But please be careful , do not open her laugh button
I am sure that , u can`t stand for it !!! Its so NOISY ***lol lol


Amanda , ahbibi
Can u guess how old she is ? =p
if you get a right answer , treat you lim teh !!!
( my friends , her friends or go view her fb ...these are not included )  
She is so cute !!! she have so many patterns and she can sing well in english song !!!
PROFESSIONAL OKAY !!!


Eric Tan
errrm... no comment for this guy == lol lol
he said that he is a better man ...but i don`t thing so XD
he likes a song which name Its my life
anybody tell me who is the singer ?
errrmmm...TJH this name is what he called in chinese ...  can you guess???
Tips : Handsome in chinese =)
( stupid yoyo can you guess?? tell me the answer to me tomorrow , cannot say NO, This is an order )



Yes , this is the show luo concert merchandise
I damn like it !!! thx for terrence for helping me to bought it =)


Comment to share today:
You`re fine , But I changed

没有评论:

发表评论