2011年5月15日星期日

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Opening ☺


Hello I changed my Blog Again =(
Actually Im not a voluntary
It is be`cos i forgot my blogger username
cry loud loud loud loud ~~~
As a result of , I need to open a new blogger =(
I try to remember my username , BUT i can`t !!!
Im so sorry for those who have read my blog
If any inconvenience caused , Im really sorry
So link me again my babe and be my blog Followers
I swear , it won`t happened again =)
I will write down my username and password in my iphone =)
Love ya , Love ya



I went to KSL MBO Cinema yesterday
I watched Fast and Furious 5 with Eric Tan and Amanda
ya, i know...that not any susprised ==
So y i mention it , the reason is both of them are so great
Actually they are already watched before , but i didnt
They accompany me watched 1 more time , im very impressed .....XD
Anyway , thank you damn much much
This is my first time watched movies at KSL...ya im so OUTDATED
Moreover , we went to Today Mall too !#$%^&
Really wasted my time !!! I really deep regret !!!
around 10minits then we left ==
after that we went to Bukit indah Jusco
what are the next action ???
Of course is about FOOD !!!
shop shop shop ... without buying act =p
We plan to go to Genting ... I miss genting so much much much !!!
Hope can go to =)






last Wed i went to Singapore with Stupid yoyo , Keisha and Triumph
They cheated me !!!
They said that Triumph wanted to go Raffles get some information
In fact , IS NOT !!!
Then we went to Bugis junction , Bugis street...
I bought a lot of thing act...im so happy XD
At night, we went to Skudai taken our dinner
Yes,my favorite food : DUCK RICE !!!
Im loving it ...=)
Is a funny day also... =)




-The End -

















没有评论:

发表评论