2011年7月8日星期五

EeEe ▪ 說✘ What a Fucked up day ☺


HOT !!! Freaking weather is so hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still sick , exhausted ! Fucking pissed off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I can be better ???
so sick ................=(

Today is my off day , although is my off day i still woke up in the early morning
it is because i have my piano classes at 11.30am ==
what a fucked up day =(

I want to sleep all day , can I have a good rest ?
It`s gonna be a tiring and an unpleasant day for me today ! damn it !!!
I got a hunch that something bad gonna happen again !
Please don`t please don`t please don`t ..............

Somebody told me stressed up ,
life is getting much more meaningful and full of wonderful reasons for us to live
and pursue it to be better
Yea , i think that `s right !!!
Although a lot of things were very sucks , but i am still standing !
Tomorrow would be a better day ... Cheers ....................=)

Working Life is started .......... even that so fucking tired ==!
but i am happy ! Let`s get back to work tomorrow !!!
Charging ....... Loading........Preparing.........
Full energy Full power.........I can do =)

The day we met , The day I cried
I won`t forget
Maybe someday we can be more than friends
love will find us again
Time will give back the love that we shared
On the time that we borrowed
I never promise you we had a happy ending
Our hearts , Our minds ..... it will remind

I closed off from love , I didn`t need the pain
once or twice was enough all it was all in vain
time starts to pass before you know it you`re frozen
I trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud
their piercing sounds fill my ears
try to fill me with doubt but nothing greater
than the rush that comes with your embrace
and in this world of loneliness
everybody around me thinks that I`m going crazy
but i don`t care what they say
it`s because they don`t know the truth
that i keep on closing .....................

Even that I am single but I am not AVAILABLE !!!!!!!!!
please don`t keep asking me do you have boyfriend?
or can u be my girlfriend ==
excuse me , who`re you actually ==!
Really fucking lazy to press accept friends request on facebook
no time to check who is who one by one
suddenly a lot of people add me as friend == don`t know why ==
keep press 'confirm' everyday .... all are strange people
if you`re my friends please add my 2nd account , although i rarely use ==

To someone ......... can u give me a hug =(
i need you to hold me when i fall
please tell me you `re here and never leave ............
i really need it ................ =(
A saying that goes '' Whatever that goes too fast , sure Ends fast ''
I never believed this saying all along , but i was wrong ........because i lost =(
I guess this should be the end of it ... i mean for us
It`s time that you shut the fuck up and start to realize reality !
Girl , grow up now !!! wake up soon...........!!!
Don`t be a DREAM GIRL anymore !!!
Even if i still love you .... I'm on my way =)

Let`s go bed to sleep ........ =)

KSL / Ground Floor / season對面
Come and visit me and take a look

Good night world ... smile always =)

没有评论:

发表评论