2011年7月22日星期五

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Bloody Fuck ☺

Stop trying to be some one else Miss EeEe !!!
Being the one for someone who doesn't doesn't give a fuck about you , isn't worth it !!!
I am getting back my life !!! That's it !!!

Bloody Fuck !!! Don't push me till I lose my senses !!!

Am I childish ? You haven't the real childish and fucked up side of me yet !!!
So , don't talk so soon ...!!!
If you only think that you are exhausted over this fucking friendship
Then just fucking end it !!!

No matter who you are , No matter how u done for it
Please keep you mouth shut !!! It's enough ... Just watch it !!!
I never told that I am the best
So please don't show me your fucked up temper !!!
Please be more respect don't get your minds around
You`re no longer of a child !!! So please ... learn something ............

I really hate that some people said a bad word behind me
if you have any accurate ... tell me directly !!!
Don't show me your fucked up face to me !!!
I'm not a person who gonna stand you !!!
I had my Attitude ... But you don't !!!

Feeling so fucked up today !!!!!
My little white myvi had a new injuries just now =(
Heart broken ............ ing =(

Feel like to quit my job now !!!
Feel unhappy right now !!!
haiz...although my darling lydia and super laoda treat me so nicer
BUT ................!!! Seriously sucks!!!!!!
I hate that way you are .......!!! although you also not so like me too
Never Mind ...... I never ask you to like me , right !!!
So , forget it ~~~ !!!


14/8/2011 might be my last day ........................

没有评论:

发表评论