2011年7月20日星期三

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Fucking Pissed Off ☺

Seriously Fuck Off !!!
What an early day !!! It's gonna be a long and tiring day ==
Damn it !!! Feeling so Fucked Uppppp

Whhat a beautiful night ?? I really can't got some special tonight !!
Do you understand what I said it ? I don't actually ==
A guy really drive me crazyyyy ........... =(
Somebody please save me escape from this fucking trap !!!
I can't stand it .............................................................
By the way , I decided to give up although we have NOTHING =(

Somebody asked me , do you have boyfriend ?
I said , no ...why?
he asked , impossible !!! how could you don't have a boyfriend ?
I said , huh really so shock ? But i really don't have ==
he asked again , Which type do you prefer ?
I said , a guy can control me , a guy i will listened to him
then he asked again , sounds easy ......so do you find it ?
I said , Never say Never =)

I do not have a boyfriend , I can live alone
I can learn to be independent and be strong
In fact , I am actually .......
but ............... you really make me confuse now !!!
Seriously fuck you betul !!! =(

My dear ...... I am so sorry for begging you to forgive
Can you give me a warm hug before you disappear =(
You should know ... I need you ... RIGHT NOW =(

If you don't hold on to your boat ,
It might just be blown away by the wind ............

没有评论:

发表评论