2011年12月22日星期四

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Cacat Group at Tebrau Jusco ☺


Oppsss   It's too long didn't update my blogg  
Is Around 1 month   oh my dear !!! my false ... forgive me please  =)
Ok  ,  Let's coming back to my topic XD
Yup , you're right  I'm going to talk about  ''  CACAT   ''
What does   ''  CACAT  '' mean ???  Means  INCOMPLETE 
That we !!! hahahaha  this is what i meant 

They are my colleagues ,  let me to introduce =)
They are
Cacat姥姥 ,  Cacat老大 , Cacat 嫂子 ,  Cacat 1 , Cacat 3 , Cacat 4 and Cacat 5
Where is Cacat number 2 ??? That's mean I am the one  =_=
hahah we have fun everyday , do silly thing everytime , talk something stupid every second XP
Yeah They are AWESOME !!!
But I might be leave end of this month , wish you guys pray for all of you you and you !!!
Even thou it really made me tired like hell ( cos nid to woke up in the morning and now i adapted )
but i felt so touched and appreciated those days we get along in the month .
Cacat Group made it !!! 









Out of Topic Text..........
Hey guys where are you going to celebrate Christmas ??
Should I go to drink some ??? or just lay on my bed and sleep ? XD
ok call me !!! 

one more thing !!!
I saw a guy look so COOL !!! I can't stand for it !!!
WHY SO COOL boy !!! he really attracted my attention .
He never smile since i work at here for 2month ( errr i didn't see it )
But i won't tell you who is he . hahaha  nenenebubu
And i called him 动力  !!!  
Is really drive me crazy to wait him to walk by my shop EVERYDAY 
hahahahahha  look like 花痴   XD
Never Mind , That's mean I'm still young XD
hahha Is it link to the sentences which i said ?? 
Don't bother it ...  ignore !! hahahaha

Last , listen !!!
I'm ready for Christmas presents and Are you ready your Red Sock ???
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town , that's me  XD
Wait For me , I'm promise I will not be late again =)


Just a short post to told all of you that I'm still alive  XD
Morning World , Morning All Cacat , Morning my best sista , Morning my dog , Morning 动力 

Bye guys .... See you next post  =)
( i hope i can XP ) 



没有评论:

发表评论