2011年12月24日星期六

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Don't Stop The Party ☺

Party Don't Stop !!! Took my life from negative to positive
And tonight let's enjoy life , This could really be a good life

I went to SHOW PLANET yesterday , with
Isabella Lim , Lim Teng Li , Ang Kok Siang , Ah Kok , Gayn Chern and Kaivr Soh
( errr before that we went to eat steamboat 1st , at Mount Austin )
How long we sang at there then how long they played poker there
This is our seventh year of the second time to go sing K together ==
amazing right == hahaha It is because they don't like it ==












I gotta Feeling !!! This is so precious and so nice !!!
Is really been a long time did get together  AWESOME !!!
make me get this party non - stop
somebody drinks little more ( errr just little XD )
SING THE NIGHT WAY !!! 

Come , show you some pictures that we taken yesterday 
(errr , is not clear act ... ={  )

Look forward to the NEXT MEET   XD
  
I'm making my way over to my favorite place
I gotta get my body moving shake the stress away 
I just came here to party
It's always considered that you are lucky 
when you have ' beer '  around you anywhere in the world !!!

Oppsss Out of topic  ........... Never Mind ...... Just Keep on

Did you still remember my lasted post I mentioned a guys who called 动力 ?
hahaha It's really become my 口头禅  XD
They keep asked about him all about him ==
Never ever ever met a guy so fly , got me hooked like a apple pie
hahahaha keeeeeppp laughinggggggg ..............
Is a cool guy that i never seen before so interesting =)

One another thing that i found ......
I really hate that quiet after the party ... it really drive me crazy =(
Seriously Fuck Off   Damn It !!!  Feeling so fucked up
Somebody please save me escape from this fucking trap !!!
I hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although we were friend now , but why i still gotta that feeling ?
By the way , I decided to give up although we have NOTHING ==
Someone can stop this fucked up feeling for me ?
But now I'm officially missing you bad bad badly =(  
This is what we have to follow by the rules right ?
Friend rules that we choose before ......
Ok , fine ! That's it   We make it !!!
I can't see anything I don't want to hear ...... all about you that I don't know 

                                        Bloody Fuck !!! Don't push me till I lose my senses !!!


Stop trying to be some one else Miss EeEe !!!
Being the one for someone who doesn't doesn't give a fuck about you , isn't worth it !!!
I am getting back my life !!! That's it !!!
If you only think that you are exhausted over this fucking friendship 
Then just fucking end it !!!
I don't care =(


Stressed up ,
life is getting much more meaningful and full of wonderful reasons for us to live and pursue it to be better
Although a lot of things were very sucks , but I am still standing !!!
Tomorrow would be a better day ...... Cheers !!!

Anyway , Merry Christmas to all my friends and my readers =) 

没有评论:

发表评论