2012年6月21日星期四

EeEe ▪ 說✘ I‘m Okay ☺



Hey my blogger readers .... finally I have a blog mood to updated my blog 
Actually Im really feels that so fucked BORING at here
okay , Im fine =)

Sometime it feels no one understand  I don't even know why I do the thing I do
When pride me build me up till I can't see my soul will you break down these wall and pull me through 

Wasn't it beautiful running wild till you fell asleep before the monsters caught up to you
Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you
It's alright just wait and see your string of lights is still bright to me  
Who you are is not where you've been you're still an innocent
It's okay life is a tough crowd and still growing up


You with your switching sides and your walk by lies and your humiliation
I walk with my head down , trying to block you out cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again I bet you got pushed around , somebody made you cold
You don't know you don't know 
Someday I'll be living in a big city and all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hurt me and all you're ever gonna be is mean
And I can see you years from now in bar , talking over ' football game '
With that same big loud opinion but , nobody listening washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
All you are is MEAN ! 


Seriously Fuck Off   Damn It !!!  Feeling so fucked up
Somebody please save me escape from this fucking trap !!!


If you want to do this fucking things , then just fucking end it . I DON'T CARE !
BULL SHIT ...... !!!



I'm standing on the bridge , I'm waiting in the dark , I'm alone .
Isn't anyone trying to find me , won't somebody come take me home
It's damn cool night , and I trying to figure out of this life

I'm looking for a place , I'm searching for a face , I'm still alone .
Because nothing's going right and everythings a mess 
And no one like's to be alone , why is everything so confusing 
Maybe I'm just out of my mind

Stop trying to be some one else Miss EeEe !!!
Being the one for someone who doesn't doesn't give a fuck about you , isn't worth it !!!
I am getting back my life !!! That's it !!!
If you only think that you are exhausted over this fucking friendship 
Then just fucking end it !!!
I don't care =(

Stressed up ,
life is getting much more meaningful and full of wonderful reasons for us to live and pursue it to be better
Although a lot of things were very sucks , but I am still standing !!!
Tomorrow would be a better day ...... Cheers !!!

Even that no one understand me I'm still alive and I promised that
I would be Shinning !



同學們  不知不覺就這樣過了一個月 就好像一眨眼
從來就不知道原來一個人無聊的程度竟然可以那麼糟糕
此時此刻  我終於懂了

很多事情我都知道  只是我沒說出來  所以請不要擅自幫我做決定
這個世界上有多少人  而這些人當中會有幾個在你身邊
請好好珍惜你現在所擁有的  請珍惜現在還留在你身邊的人
因為他們將會是你一生最重要的人

雖然我有很多不滿  很多的不愉快  但是
我有更多的快樂  更多開心的事去填補這些不愉快
不管是再大的事只要笑一笑  沒什麼過不了

同學們  學一學吧
真的很有效  有再多的不開心再多的不願意再多的不滿
就請你閉上眼睛深深的吸一口氣  然後再微笑
一切都會沒事的  

Oh yeah ! 

没有评论:

发表评论