2011年8月9日星期二

EeEe ▪ 說✘ Meaningful ☺

Oh yeah ! Put your hands up !!!
The party don't stop till I walk In......................

First , I wanted to say thank you so much to my [ Ah- Family ]
Two of you really drive me so happy !!!
We are the best and I love two of you damn much muchhh
Hope our friendship will keep going until non-stop !!!
Love you guys ...........muaccccckkkkk

Second , Im feel so happy here
Thx for everyone who bought me a birthday present
I was really touched and I will cherish
Also , Thx for everyone who wished me happy birthday
at my Fb wall or msg to me or call me directly
I was so happy and so touched !!!
Just a simple word to refund to all of you
Thank you so muchh muchhhhhhhh

Last , You are amazing
Thx for gave me a fully meaningful 's birthday party yesterday =)
Such like a Fucking perfect Party !!!
And really thankful for all you done to me
I was really touched it damn much muchhhh
Even that i didn't show my tears , In my heart is really so touching for me
You `re my superman !!!
Everytimes I walk into your minds , You’re always so gentle
Help me solve all the problems think all about it
Take a very good care of me treats me so nicer
So touching ..............some one give me a piece of tisu please XD
I don't need you to sending the flowers
I wanted you to holding my hand
Please don't making me to love you and saying goodbye to me
But I hoping you can open my mind to accept that love in our life
Sorry that I 'm not enough brave to start a new LOVE

Hold me tight Stand for me ...... I would be yours =)

Hey girl ,
Happy birthday to you !!!

没有评论:

发表评论